
Friday, March 26, 2010
Picture Day
Elodie and I went to El Dorado on Monday to visit cousin Gray and Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott. They were on Spring Break this week so we wanted to have a quick visit. Katie's neighbor and family friend has an amazing yard. Each January she plants close to a thousand bulbs in her flower beds and they have just begun to bloom. The tulips were gorgeous and Katie and I decided we wanted a cousin photo shoot. Well the picture with both Elodie and Gray didn't exactly turn out. It's hard to get an 11 month old and 4 year old to both cooperate at the same time. But I did get e few precious ones of Elodie. She's such a cutie pie!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She is so cute Kendal! Those cheeks...I love them!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooo cute!
ReplyDelete