Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

Elodie's Godmother Anne was given two lion head rabbits as a gift from one of her clients last fall. Ever since then I have been planning the day that Elodie would take Easter pictures with them. So today was the day. She had her bunny dress on and I was ready to go! I was surprised at how uninterested in the rabbits Elodie was. She thought the real entertainment was watching, the entire Vickers family chase bunnies around the yard. Thank you Anne, John, Geoffrey and Samuel for helping me achieve bunnygate 2010. We got a few cute pictures.........









3 comments:

  1. So cute! I thinks she's just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I cracked up when I saw the ones of her laughing! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! She's growing up so fast, I can't believe all the hair she has now. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete