Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Christmas. When you work at a church, December is the busiest month so I have enjoyed just getting a little R and R this week. Here are the highlights of Elodie's first Christmas......


These two were taken Christmas Eve night at NuNu and Papa's house right after Mommy had just finished directing the Nativity Pageant at church. Elodie had to wear her Nativity dress to church too! She loves playing in the branches of the Christmas tree. We took all the ornaments off the bottom branches after one santa lost an arm!


Daddy and Elodie reading one of her new books that Santa brought her!

Toys are more fun to eat than play with especially with her new Christmas tooth!

NuNu and Papa loved their new portrait of Gray and Elodie!

Opening presents is so tough! Did I mess up my hair?

Our first Christmas as a family.


Mommy giving Elodie a little help!

Gray and Elodie had special Christmas Pajamas.

Mommy and Daddy's Greatest Christmas present ever! The Lord has blessed us so much this past year. We are so grateful for his unwavering love and the outpouring of his many blessings. We pray that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas season and a joyful and blessed year to come serving our amazing Lord!











2 comments:

  1. Those cheeks are about the cutest things I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your blog...Think we live in the same town.....Your pictures are adorable....


    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete