Sunday, November 15, 2009

7 Months




Well another month has passed and our baby girl is becoming less of a baby everyday.  I can't believe nor do I like how much she changes from day to day.  Her personality is definitely coming out.  She is still a very content, easy child but I can start to see likes and dislikes.  She is such a talkative, giggly baby at home, but out in public she stares and studies everyone and everything around her.  She is very selective in who she will give her smiles to.  She loves to eat and sleep--definitely our child.  She is still sleeping 16 to 17 hours a day! Introducing her to foods has been very easy and she likes her vegetables.  Not a fan of summer squash but likes just about everything else.  She is learning how to play by herself and entertain herself.  Give her a paper towel and she's happy for 20 minutes!  Baby Einstein is AMAZING!  She loves Baby Van Gogh and I play it while Jeffrey and I eat dinner nightly.  Now that she has been sitting up for a while she doesn't like to lay down or recline.  I need to get her a seat to sit in for bathtime because the little tub is, well little.  It's so fun to see her actually discovering the world around her. 

That's all I can think of this late in the day.  She is such a joy and our lives are fulfilled now that she is in them. 

We Love you Elodie Claire!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Cute girl! I promise I will bring back your fridge! It has been riding in the back of my car for a week!

    ReplyDelete