I tried something new today. Usually when I am putting on my makeup and getting ready for the day, Elodie is sleeping. Today however she wasn't ready for her morning nap at her usual time. I just plopped her in her Bumbo and set her on the bathroom counter while I put on my makeup Well from the sounds she was making and her reaction I think she is going to be a girly girl. Every time I went to brush on my makeup she would smile and oooohhh and aaahhh. It was like she was seeing the most amazing thing! I let her hold the brushes and she was very into the metallic compacts. I started to day dream about times in the future when she would come find me with lipstick all over her face and bright pink cheeks. I think we have a lot to look forward to.
She loves gazing at her beautiful self in the mirror. Usually I have clothes on her but this morning she spit up on her nightgown.



How sweet! You and Elodie are going to have as much as you and your mom!!
ReplyDelete