Time is flying by so fast that I missed 13 months and we are already at 14 months. Technically last week she turned 14 months but she hasn't changed that much in a week.Well sweet girl you are learning new things every day and Daddy and I can't believe how big you are getting.
Here are just a few things you are doing lately:
- You are an amazing sleeper still. You sleep 12 plus hours a night usually from 8 pm to 8:30 am. You fidget all through the night but don't wake up. I have to laugh at some of the positions I find you in. You take a long morning nap usually around 11 and most days you don't sleep in the afternoon. You get pretty fussy around 4 to 5 but I try my best no to let you sleep then. You are great about playing in your crib when you are going to sleep and waking up.
- You have 8 teeth now and just got your first set of molars last week. That was tough on you. You ran fever and had a runny nose and you were very uncomfortable. You actually began to say yum yum when you saw the Ibuprofen bottle.
- You NEVER stop moving! You are always walking around in circles from one thing to the next. You are a busy bee and into everything. I have to put you in your high chair just to get you to stop and rest for a moment.
- You are starting to dance when you hear music and you march behind daddy when he taps on your trash can when he empties each night. It's fun to watch the two of you march around the house.
- You love to be chased and giggle the entire time.
- You still love your vegetables and right now you are loving fresh squash and zucchini. You also love chicken, rice, yogurt, oatmeal, grits but not a fan of fruit. I think it is a texture thing with you. I still keep trying though.
- You are obsessed with the dog bowl and I find you splashing in Huntley's water bowl several times a day. When I scold you you think it is a game. Not a good sign.
- When you don't get what you want you throw a fit and thrash around on the ground. I just let you and walk away and within 5 seconds you're on to the next thing.
- Words you are saying: shoe, ball, baby, Gray, Daddy, Momma, KK, dog, duck, cat, eye, two, keys
- You make animals sounds for cow, dog, and duck
- You can recognize and point to eyes, nose, and mouth
- The only thing you will sit still for are books. I am surprised at how long you will look at books on your own or sit and listen to us read to you. When I was recently sick with the stomach bug you played with your books on the flood around me for 2 hours.
- You are very inquisitive and study things and people around you. You never cease to amaze me.
Daddy and I love every moment with you and are so grateful to the Lord for blessing us with you!




I love the pictures, she is so cute!
ReplyDelete