that you should never take your child to the doctor's office on a weekend. Unless of course it is an extreme emergency. After two nights of literally no sleep for Elodie and of course me, I decided Sunday morning to take her to the doctor's. She was so congested and constantly coughing and she could get no relief. Jeffrey was going to take her in himself so that I could still do my church duties, but after an hour of Elodie fussing and crying I could see the look in his eyes...."Please don't leave me!" So I didn't and together we arrived at the doctor's office at 10:26 a.m. and left the doctor's office at 4:40 p.m. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was packed with fussing, crying, sneezing, coughing and vomiting children!!! If she wasn't sick going in she would be going out. We by luck were the last to be seen and her viral infection had just worsened. We were very politely told that next time we could call the nurse and ask for a prescription. Oh the joys of a first time parent. I'm one of those people who won't go to the doctor for anything but I guess I'm too eager to take my child in. I'm learning! So we all slept last night and Elodie's cough is sounding better.
This is how we all felt yesterday after spending 5 hours at the doctors!
I completely feel your pain. I am the SAME way! As a first time parents I feel that you learn something new and a better way to do things each day! Your daughter is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Lee
Lindsay-thelees.blogspot.com