Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is the day that the Lord has made!

The weather has been absolutely wonderful the last couple of days and we as a family have been taking advantage of it. Elodie and I started the day off with a long walk through Highland. I even had to put a blanket around her legs because it was actually a little chilly at 8:00 am. When we got home I put a blanket out on the back lawn and she played in her bouncy seat while I did some paperwork. She loved watching the squirrels and birds and watching the leaves blow with the breeze. When Daddy came home for lunch we decided to have a picnic. It was an unexpected treat! We had so much fun at lunch that we decided to eat outside on our blanket again for dinner. These are the small pleasures in life that bring so much joy.

Daddy and Elodie goofing around!

Daddy and Huntley goofing around!

Elodie taking a rest from all the goofing around!



1 comment: