Well my plan was to start at the beginning of Elodie's Life but after several frustrating attempts to get some previous posts published, I now am just going to start from today. I'm sure Ill have some remember when posts from now and then but I feel like I'm getting behind and missing out on all she is doing now!
Elodie is growing up so fast. She turned four months old this past Sunday and she is in the middle of a growth spurt right now. I swear she got heavier over night and her cheeks got even chubbier! All she wants to do is eat and sleep this week. After waking up from one of her naps this week we captured these beautiful pictures:
I have been told that I have the best bed head but I think Elodie takes the cake! Most of her hair has not fallen out but she is beginning to rub it off on the back of her head. She is constantly moving her head back and forth.
Elodie's other new trick is she now can sit in her Bumbo without any help. She has been able to sit up with assistance for a while but now she is braving it on her own.
She is such a big girl and she brings us so much joy. No matter how tired we are after working all day she brings a smile to our faces. She is really beginning to laugh and smile. Jeff has made up a song called "Side to Side" and she giggles whenever he sings it to her and moves her in the air from side to side.
We can't wait to share more with you soon!
Kendal



No comments:
Post a Comment